To advertise with us, please download the Advertising Request Sheet
Part-time Hygienist Our private practice dental office is seeking a motivated and friendly dental hygienist to join our team. Seeking an energetic dental hygienist with a passion for dentistry. Dental hygienist must be a team player. This is a part-time position working 3 days per week.
An optimal applicant will meet the following qualifications:
- Using dental instruments to clean accretions, calcareous deposits, and stains from teeth and beneath margins of gums.
- Looking for indications of oral cancer by feeling lymph nodes under patient chins for signs of tenderness or swelling.
- Noting and reviewing patient medical history.
- Using probes to examine and locate periodontal recessed gums and other signs of gum disease.
- Recording dental decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment by dentists.
- Maintaining dental equipment and x-ray machine.
- Feeling and visually examining gums for signs of disease, sores, and other dental health issues.
- Sharpening and sterilizing dental instruments.
- Promoting preventative dental care to improve patient oral health care.
- Applying fluorides and other dental decay preventing agents.
- Working with dentists and dental assistant.
- Maintaining a dental hygiene program for patients.
Dental Hygienist Requirements:
- Associate’s degree from an accredited hygiene program.
- State hygiene license.
- Current CPR certificate.
- Current on Hepatitis B vaccination.
- Ability to administer local anesthetic agents.
- Abel to use an x-ray machine.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Comfortable using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Knowledgeable about oral hygiene and dental health.
We offer consistent hours, competitive pay and benefits including: 401K retirement, paid time off, paid holidays, continuing education, and uniforms.
Interested individuals, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Dental Assistant (3-year commitment required in Salem) We are looking for a dental assistant to join our team! EFDA is preferred, but we are willing to hire with little experience. The biggest thing we ask is for someone to be teachable and motivated to learn and grow. Attitude is everything.
This position is three days a week, Tuesday-Thursday, and an occasional Friday. We do offer benefits which are not limited to one week paid vacation after one year, 3% matching retirement in Simple IRA after one year, and including medical benefit after 90 days.
Please submit your resume and cover letter with DAICSN in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are excited to find just the right person to join our team!
- Are you looking for a place to serve in the community? Salem Free Clinics, 1300 Broadway St NE Suite 104, is recruiting Dentists, Hygienists and Assistants to volunteer at their Dental Clinics to perform extractions. Email John McConville, to receive an application.
MPDS RESUME REFERRING SERVICE
MP accepts resumes for assistants, hygienists and associate doctors to be kept on file. Members may request these resumes when an open position occurs. Please e-mail Sabrina at email@example.com
with your request.