To advertise with us, please download the Advertising Request Sheet
- Dental practice for sale in Albany, Oregon, producing $50,000 per month; 50+ new patients per month; 3 fully equipped operatories with space for a 4th operatory; digital xrays and implant placing equipment. Great location and priced to sell. Turn-key ready. Email inquiries to: email@example.com
- We are a busy office and need your help! Looking for a Dental Hygienist to join our team 2 days a week. We would love to hear about your experience, qualifications, training, work ethic, and references. Our team is seeking an individual who possesses professionalism, natural enthusiasm, integrity, strong team skills, and a self-managing work ethic. We have a wonderful team and modern office where we enjoy what we do and look forward to sharing it with you. Tell us about yourself; send in a resume today! Tuesday and Wednesday: 6:45am -4pm; Competitive hourly wage; Fax (503) 581-6453 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need an Associate Dentist? I sold my dental practice October 1, 2016 and am looking for part time work, two or three days per week. I have experienced all facets of dentistry that include root canals (I gave a lecture on root canals at the ODC several years ago). I have done hundreds of successful implants and many more crowns and bridges over my years in practice. I’ve developed products for dentistry with patients that have been sold to dentists. Graduating in the top 10 of my class, I was asked to come back and teach at Loma Linda University Dental School. Not liking the Southern California weather, I didn’t take them up on the offer. My practice had production levels of $100- $120K per month which generated my income of $200+K per year. I prefer to practice within a 25-mile radius of Salem. I am available to interview per request. email@example.com 503-378-1636 or cell 503-910-2143.
- Castilla Orthodontics in Salem, Oregon is looking for a Part-Time (3 days a week) Orthodontic Assistant (EFODA). Our office is searching for an energetic and personable candidate to join our team and work chairside in the delivery of orthodontic treatment. The assistant must be comfortable working independently and discussing the treatment progress with the patients. Ability to speak Spanish is a plus, but certainly not a requirement. Must have experience with taking PANO's, CEPH's, and impressions along with being familiar with orthodontic appliances. EFODA, X-RAY, and CPR certification required. We offer a competitive wage along with other benefits. If you are interested in joining a fun and talented team that helps create beautiful smiles and would like to learn more, please submit your resume for us to review to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dental Assistant (EFDA) Full-Time (Stayton, OR) We are a private family dental practice looking to add a second full-time dental assistant to our busy practice. We have a great fun-loving team that focuses on quality care and putting the patient first.
Must be EFDA /X-ray/CPR certified. The ideal candidate will have experience with Dentrix and taking FMX with digital sensors. Temporary crown making skills are desired, and strong rapport-building and documentation skills are essential. We hope you love surgical extractions, endo, and pedo! We need a positive, hard-working team player with problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task or quickly adapt to changing schedules/duties. You must be willing to also assist in sterilization, lab, hygiene, and some office duties.
This is a 4-day per week position that alternates between M-Th and T-F. We offer a competitive wage (DOE), with a very attractive benefit package. Please email your resume and cover letter ASAP, as this position is available now for the right candidate to email@example.com
- Need a Pano Machine? ImageWorks Panoura 18S in new condition available for sale. Upgradeable to CBCT. If interested email Dr. Sunny Drake at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you looking for a place to serve in the community? Salem Free Clinics, 1300 Broadway St NE Suite 104, is recruiting Dentists, Hygienists and Assistants to volunteer at their Dental Clinics to perform extractions. Email John McConville, to receive an application.
- Oregon Tech Dental Hygiene Program at Chemeketa (Salem, OR) is looking for a Dentist to join our team! During winter term, we will also have an opportunity for a dentist during our restorative and hygiene clinics on Monday afternoons. We are a fun team of educators that would love to have you join us! If interested, please email your resume or CV to: email@example.com , or call 503-584-7101.
MPDS RESUME REFERRING SERVICE
MP accepts resumes for assistants, hygienists and associate doctors to be kept on file. Members may request these resumes when an open position occurs. Please e-mail Sabrina at firstname.lastname@example.org
with your request.